Boys Soccer Season Comes to an End

Senior Isaac Norwood 15 looks for the pass to Ian Jackson 3 against Philidelphia

Isaac Norwood, Staff Writer

Sadly the soccer season is now over for the Chiefs Varsity team. They played 16 games over the entirety of the season. Their record is 4-12-. The Chiefs gave it their all this season.

They will only be losing two seniors: midfielder Isaac Norwood and center back Trey Atwood. This year has been one of the most productive years for the team; everybody gained experience that will help him build up to become more adequate players.

The boys played their last game January 26 against Philadelphia High School. They lost the game but had a great time playing. Isaac Norwood, senior,  said, ”Of course the game or season did no go as planned but I still had fun doing what I love to do.”

Head soccer coach Randall Creel said, “I am truly sad that two of my most dedicated players are leaving, but I know that they will move on to bigger and better things. I will miss coaching them ,and I will never forget about them.”

Trey Atwood said that he will miss playing soccer because it always kept him in shape.

Coach Creel hopes that there will be more interest in the sport next year.  So if anyone would like to play, talk to him about getting on the team next season. Go Chiefs!