MENU

Prepping for Prom

Michelle Moore, Staff Writer

April 13 2019 will be Pelahatchie High School junior and senior prom. It will be at the Mississippi Agricultural Museum for the third time. The PHS prom committee decided that the theme would be “Glitter and Gold.” Even though all this sounds fun, there are lots of people not going. How could you not go to the last two years of high school prom?There are other thing going on the same day, such as a few rappers coming down to Mississippi to perform at the coast, but the less people that come to prom, the more fun it will be.

Prom would  be fun with less people because you don’t have to worry about people standing on your feet. The DJ will come down and dance with the crowd to keep the good times rolling all night.

Before the  party gets started, let give our boys and girls a time to show off their swag and true colors. Prom gets better and better each year because the clothes change with every year.

The one and only thing people want out of prom is to see who wins best dressed and prom king and queen. Most people don’t go to prom to dress to impress, and some go to spend time with their friends.

Most people say 2019 is going to be an epic year; why not start with a mind blowing prom? So don’t forget to get your tickets to PHs prom. It will be worth the wait.

About the Writer
Michelle Moore, Staff Writer

Michelle Moore is a senior at Pelahatchie High school. Michelle is in band. She likes to read and dance; she also loves the color pink. Michelle plans...